News You Can Use
- Physical exams are required annually for high school and middle school sports. Same day appointments available.
- Hydration optimizes athletic performance. General rule: drink 10 oz before exercise and 32 oz per hour of exercise. Sports consults available.
- If injured in sports or exercise, remember: RICE (rest, ice, compression, and elevation). Then, follow-up at Romeo Medical Clinic.
For more information, Click on title:
- Acute injury care (sprains, strains, concussions, cuts, bruises, fractures, others)
- Chronic disease care (arthritis, asthma, others)
- Fracture care (management of broken bones)
- Casting and splinting (including waterproof casts)
- Sports nutrition
- Training program development (sports specific)
- Medical conditions effected by exercise
- Joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- Viscosupplementation injections
Pitman High School Athletic Department
- Dave Walls Athletic Director
- Markus Turner Athletic Trainer
- Weight management
- Body composition testing